The topic committee has forwarded five controversies for consideration for the 2010 - 2011 season.
Balloting is available now and must be completed by midnight, May 12.
Results will be announced on May 13.
1. Should the Supreme Court limit First Amendment freedoms, specifically in the area of speech?
2. Should the USFG substantially reduce restrictions on immigration?
3. Should the USFG significantly increase space exploration beyond the Earth's mesosphere?
4. Should the United States bind itself to one or more multilateral treaties?
5. Should the USFG substantially reduce support for neoliberal education programs?
As a reminder, CEDA uses transferable voting and only counts first-place votes. After the first round of voting, if no topic has a majority, the first-place votes for the area with the lowest total will be transferred to the second choice. This process is repeated until one topic has a majority of first-place votes.