Vanderbilt team list
Wed Nov 12 23:33:55 CST 1997
Here is the current team list for the Vanderbilt tournament. There are
27 teams in novice, 6 teams in JV, and 12 teams in open. Please let us
know if there are any mistakes. Without any changes, we will have no
choice but to collapse JV and open.
1) Appalachian State Novice - Hayes/Helms
2) Austin Peay Novice - Ogles/Robbins
3) Capital Novice - Verdell/Lundy
4) Cleveland State CC Novice - Gaston/Hampton
5) Emory Open -
6) Hillsdale Novice - Mourman/Rine JV -
7) Illinois State Novice - Marrar/Suess Open -
8) LSU-BR JV - Winters/Mancina
9) Michigan-Dearborne Novice - Hajal/Hosang Open -
10) Morehouse Novice - Wilkins/Patterson Open -
11) MTSU Novice - Carter/Hudson Open -
JV - Ketsdever/Bond
12) SEMO/NELA Open - Congo/Alexander
13) SELA Novice - Waguespack/Span JV -
14) SIU Open -
15) University of Alabama Novice - Ammons/Reedy Open -
16) University of Richmond Novice - Smith/Logan
17) University of S.Carolina Novice - Johnston/Chappell JV
18) USC-Spartanburg Novice - Tucker/Fry
>From Wed Nov 12 01:36:37 1997
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 01:36:37 -0500
Reply-To: EMarlowWSU at AOL.COM
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Eric Marlow <EMarlowWSU at AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: NBA suprises--Glen Ignores History
Comments: To: glenf at siu.edu
And just how are those old guys going to get by the same Jazz team that left
the Summit, excuse me Compaq Center, crowd stunned at the end of game six
only six months ago? With Jacques Vaughn to boot?
Just had to rub on Glen a little.
In a message dated 97-11-11 10:57:30 EST, glenf at SIU.EDU writes:
<< Josh is talking smack, it must be basketball season.
>2. Houston - Yuri and Glen will hate me for this
We already hate you
>looking older and>weaker....The dream is still the best but Chuck is crazy
and >the glide
Correct, the Dream still is the best. Chuck might be crazy but he can still
play. I realize my Rockets took an ass kicking to Seattle, but without
Chuck we would have lost by 60.
As far as Clyde being older than most guards...no shit Captain Obvious. Make
an argument how that is causing him to be an unsuccessful 2 guard. Only a
year older than Jordan and in good health.
>They will clearly make the playoffs
Wow...go out on a limb there why dont you. This is almost as bold a
prediction as your stunning prediction that Chicago would come out of the
East last year.
>...but not going to win
>the chamionship with this cast
Wake up Josh, we are only a week into the season. No ones out of it. That
"cast" of old timers only lost 7 games last year when they were all on the
floor. If the big three stay healthy this year the finals might just
Hey Josh, which bandwagon will you be jumping on once Jordan leaves the
Bulls. I hear the Lakers are an up and coming team.
More information about the Mailman