Debate Central outages

Alfred C. Snider asnider
Thu Sep 4 19:11:10 CDT 1997

AM of Thursday 9-4 unexpected power outage at our new swank digs at 475
Main Street caused service interruption.

Between the time it came back on (approx. 11:30 AM) and now (7:10 PM) there
were 379 users. *Whew*

http://debate.uvm.edu/

>From  Thu Sep  4 15:56:43 1997
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 15:56:43 -0500
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Jack Rogers <Jack_Rogers at MAIL.UTTYL.EDU>
Subject: Need help contacting British
Comments: To: Parli at willamette.edu, Pikap-L at nicanor.acu.edu,
 ACIRLIN at stmarytx.edu

UT-Tyler is considering a trip to England. We are hoping to set up some
exhibition debates with Oxford and Cambridge and other colleges and
universities; however, we have no point of contact. Could someone out there
please send us some contact information for the various debating societies
over there. We would greatly appreciate your help. Jack