The Limits of DEBATE

Alfred C. Snider asnider
Fri Sep 5 15:47:10 CDT 1997

I'll answer for Jamey this time.

Bear, the problem is AOL. My AOL account does the same thing to my eDebate
postings -- some messages get lost, some show up late, all of it out of
order.

>First, my mail arrives late. Secondly, some of it never seems to show up. Now
>this? What kind of rinky-dink Mickey-Mouse list is this? Lest anyone be too
>offended, let me work in the obligatory smiley faces,  ;-)   8-).

The 50 message limit has been upped. This is done to keep someone from
mailbombing the entire list, all 700 of us. Therefore, it is a wise move.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not really the working listowner...

Alfred Charles Snider -- "Tuna"
Edwin W. Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont
Mail: Box 54225, UVM, Burlington, VT 05405-4225
Phone: 802-656-0097, Fax: 802-656-4275
+++++
President, Cross Examination Debate Association 1997-98
http://debate.uvm.edu/ceda.html
+++++
DEBATE CENTRAL:  Debate's Biggest Website
 http://debate.uvm.edu/