See you in South Carolina

Alfred C. Snider asnider
Tue Sep 16 09:41:03 CDT 1997

I am flying out to be at the RR today. I am excited about another season
starting.

As a Tab Room member at South Carolina, I am making a plea for people to
get decisions in on time and start rounds with some consideration for
everyone else at the tournament.

We have changed the schedule so that Saturday will not be the exhausting
day it was last year, but that assumes your help and support so that we can

ALL GO TO DINNER AT A DECENT HOUR ON SATURDAY NIGHT!

I get to go about 60 min. after you do.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Columbia and throughout the season.

Tuna

PS: For the next week reach me at drtuna at aol.com

Alfred Charles Snider -- "Tuna"
Edwin W. Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont
Mail: Box 54225, UVM, Burlington, VT 05405-4225
Phone: 802-656-0097, Fax: 802-656-4275
+++++
President, Cross Examination Debate Association 1997-98
http://debate.uvm.edu/ceda.html
+++++
DEBATE CENTRAL:  Debate's Biggest Website
 http://debate.uvm.edu/