Kentucky Tournament News

J.W. Patterson jwpatt00
Tue Sep 16 12:14:00 CDT 1997

CORRECTION ON FEES FOR J.V./NOVICE DIVISION

The entry fee for J.V./Novice teams is $60 dollars per team.  I am
mentioning this because our
entry form says $90 dollars.

HOTEL SITUATION

The Harley Hotel is almost or probably filled.  I encourage you to consult
the other overflow
hotels on the list.  Please do not wait.  We are competing with Keenland
races and Alabama/
Kentucky football game.  Believe it or not, the Kentucky team does fill up
the stadium when they have home games.

FIRST ENTERIES

University of North Carolina, 3 Varsity, 2 Novice (1st entry received)
Wake Forest, 6 Varsity, 1 JV(2nd entry received)
University of Texas, 3 Varsity(3rd entry received)
University of Utah, 2 Varsity
Fort Hayes(Kansas), 2 JV/Novice

JUDGES THUS FAR

North Carolina- Cory Dauber, Jason Ingraham
Wake Forest- Ross Smith, Eric Truett, Lyle, Cohen, Kimball, Al Louden
Texas- Joel Rollins, David Breshears, Kevin Kuswa
Utah- Derek, Buescher, Lincolnhoude
Fort Hayes-Greg Schnippel

Peace, Love, and Understanding

J.W. Patterson