Hired Judging for King's Tournament

Berry Mike mrberry
Wed Sep 17 13:46:56 CDT 1997

Hello everyone,

If you are available for hire for the King's Tournament on September
26-28, please contact me ASAP.  I will pay you and feed and house you.

If you are entering the tournament and need hired judging, please let me
know ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>From  Wed Sep 17 14:27:14 1997
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 14:27:14 -0500
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: mike Bauer <00mhbauer at BSUVC.BSU.EDU>
Subject: Call for central states panel

At NCA there is a scheduled roundtable discussion "Debating a shared topic
in CEDA and NDT: a Roundtable Discussion On Our Future Together."
Panelists include myself Mike Davis, Scott Deatherage, Frank Irizarry,
Allen Louden, and David Steinberg.
I would like to have the same style of panel at CSCA as I believe some issues
discussed at NCA will need more time and some issues may not be discussed and/
or new issues may arise during the season.  I would encourage the same
panelists to be part of this panel but do to the regions many of these
people are from I'm guessing they may not attend Central States, If you
would like to be part of this panel please contact me.   I know this is after
the deadline but I have cleared this with the division President, Larry
Underberg.  I do need to know soon if you would like to participate.
Thank You,
Mike Bauer
Ball State