eastern new mexico

Michael Horowitz mhoro01
Thu Sep 25 15:29:37 CDT 1997

could someone from eastern new mexico send me some mail w/ info and
(hopefully) cites on their military cleanup affirmative.  thanks much.

mike

Box # 22740                             mhoro01 at emory.edu
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322
(404)-251-4290

               "Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse
                to better." --Richard Hooker

               "The wind and the waves are always on the side of the
                ablest navigators." --Edward Gibbon

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 16:33:00 -0400
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Michael Bear Bryant <MWBRYANT at AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: 1996-97 Parli Champs?
Comments: To: harveyjo at peanut.enmu.edu

<<
 Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows, or may be able to point me to
 someone who would know who won Parli Nationals last year as well as a
 list of the top speakers? Just curious.  Thanks.  Please backchannel.

 Jon Harvey
 ENMU

Try the parli list at LISTPROC at Willamette.edu and on the first line write:

SUBSCRIBE Parli