JCCC Results

The Bomb sarashu
Mon Sep 29 13:40:57 CDT 1997

>From  Mon Sep 29 14:42:21 1997
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:42:21 -0400
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Alfred Snider <DRTUNA at AOL.COM>
Subject: Fwd:  FW: USMA Tourney Final Round

---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   jn6820 at exmail.usma.army.mil (Lucas, N. CPT            SOC)
To:     pls8 at cornell.edu, broda at midget.towson.edu, leticia at mhv.net,
drtuna at aol.com, mrberry at rs01.kings.edu, lheller at richmond.edu,
fpirizar at vpa.syr.edu
Date: 97-09-29 10:32:36 EDT

Folks:  Linda Collier asked me for some information on our final round
judges for the tourney this weekend.  In the interests of full
disclosure, I'm sending you the same email.

I have addresses for Cornell, Towson, Marist, Vermont, King's, Richmond,
and Syracuse.  Ken and Scott, as CEDA and NDT regional reps, would you
mind too much forwarding this to all the schools in our respective
regions or sending me the email list?  Had a ball at King's this
weekend--thanks, Mike.  Hope to see all of you in the scenic Hudson
valley this weekend--the leaves have just started to turn and by
Saturday they should be great.  Nate