Bob Alexander or anyone from NELA

Rebecca L Congo JM86STU
Mon Sep 29 21:09:08 CDT 1997

Bob (or whomever)-
  Jen needs to get in touch with your coach; if you could
backchannel her (jrigdon at semovm.semo.edu) or me (JM86STU at semovm.
semo.edu) with an e-mail address or a phone number, we'd appreciate it.
Thanks.  Everyone else, sorry for the clutter.

-Rebecca Congo
 SEMO Debate

>From  Mon Sep 29 22:34:21 1997
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 22:34:21 -0400
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Clarence Knight <knight at VISI.NET>
Subject: A guide to Good Flowing?

Hello all! I was wondering if there is a guide or book that I can read
to inprove my flowing. I'm a second year debater and I'm still have a
hard time trying to flow. Is there a basic rule of thumb or is it
natural ablity that comes to hand as in a Jump shot in Basketball or
Swing in Baseball? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Clarence

Clarence Knight                                 knight at visi.net
VisiNet Tech. Support                      http://www.visi.net/~tech