Southeast Tournaments before W. GA.?

ross smith smithr
Wed Sep 10 20:37:50 CDT 1997

Wake would have teams to attend a tournament the weekend before W. Ga.,
the weekend of the 10th and 11th of January. Our classes begin January 14,
so we wouldn't want to attend a midweek tournament before W. Ga., but the
Louisville tournament, being scheduled for two weekeds before W. Ga. may
leave us w/ too big a gap for some debaters to justify leaving home to
come back from break 21/2 weeks before classes.

By the way, I noticed a MTSU winter tournament on the calander for the
weekend of the 10th.

Ross Smith
Wake Forest University Debate
910-759-5268