POST MORTEM ON CEDA [Tuna replies]

Cori Dauber cdauber
Thu Sep 25 18:58:14 CDT 1997

We had talked about having folks who were expert in the topic area, but
not debate, honors students in the area, local folks who were interested
(for ex we have a very active retired foreign service and UN community
here, that could work were this done on foreign policy topics.) (No we
cannot do this at this year's Tar Heel.)