Fw: now-action-list Urgent: Bill Threatens Safety of Young Women (fwd)

Brendan R Delaney brdst11+
Sat Jun 20 15:24:52 CDT 1998

My problem is not that I don't care about "real wolrd" issues, in fact
this bill is of great interest to me...However, if I wanted to read NOW
propaganda, I'd be on their email list....Alas, I am not...

Brendan

"I fear that I shall journey alone, that the way will be dark; I fear the
unknown land, the presence of my King and the sentence of my judge."

--The dying words of St. Brendan