do you debate in the northwest?

Becky Galentine theloft
Tue Feb 2 00:39:32 CST 1999

jim, did you notice that you made the reply to the listserv...  poor, poor freshman, i can
already see them divulging their dreams of money trees, free lunches and greener grasses.
i sit here in my (brand new) basement and wonder how many different ways this can be
interpreted!  i'm sure, whatever it is, i'll want in on it:) love you jim.