FW: Pref sheets received - CONFIRMATION

Gary N. Larson Gary.N.Larson
Thu Feb 4 14:45:05 CST 1999

At 2:41 Thursday, we confirm the following addtl.

The vast majority have as of yet not responded - if you're trying to devise
the winning strategy more power to you.  But I would like the sheets by
midnight if at all possible.  It significantly reduces tomorrow's stress.

Texas EG,
Baylor PA, BB
West Georgia KS, BC
Georgia ED
UMKC BB, MW
Northern Iowa RB

[Gary writes:]  At 3:40 we confirm receipt of the following addtl.

    Bayor CM
    Georgetown
    Augustana
    Augie/New York

    Thanks for your attention to this matter.

        At 12:30 PM Wednesday, I can confirm receipt of the following addtl.

        Kentucky
        North Texas
        Michigan
        Chicago

        Keep them coming.

        This is confirmation that I have received sheets from

        Baylor BC
        SIU SS
        Whitman CS
        Iowa FP

        If these four teams could do me a favor and send a ranking for Doyle
Srader - Hired 4/0, I would appreciate it.  He was left off the original
sheet.  You can assign him any number between 1-86 and I will adjust your
sheet accordingly.

        Sincerely,

        GARY