Clarification--SE/SE Central

Michael_Eaves meaves
Wed Feb 10 13:19:47 CST 1999

SE Central is STILL meeting with SE CEDA on Feb. 26-28 at USC.
Sorry for the earlier post, but it was SOuth Central that is meeting then
at Dallas, not South EAST central.

Too many damn divisions to keep straight. I'll post what coach(s) have
sent me thus far for their tentative projection to the region tournament.

Thanks.

Mike Eaves
SE CEDA Rep
VSU

912-259-5116

Don't forget the deadline for entering the region CEDA championships. I
need your
entry by

Tuesday, February 23--12 noon EST. After that time, I cannot gurantee you
a space. I am sending the entries on to tab person.