paging Bill Russell

TILLIE S PIUS miztillie
Wed Feb 10 22:18:17 CST 1999

Hi Bill,

I hope I have the right Bill and I hope your receive this. I was at Emory
last Thurs for the
Debate Banquet and I asked about you.  Melissa told me you were a debate
coach at Dartmouth and I was so proud to hear of your accomplishments
and  that you enjoy quite an  excellent reputation in your profession.  I
met Kate Shuster I think her name is who said she will be joining you
this summer at your work shop. We met several recipients of the "Benjamin
S. Pius Award".
Of course, it is always so  wonderful to be with Melissa.

She told me your father passed away and I was sorry to hear that.
You know I forgot your sister's name but I think of you and her once in a
while and wonder how you are.  We moved away from Miami and now live in
Century Village in Deerfield Bch.  If you ever come back to this area I
hope you will call me and come to see us. Our phone number is (954)
427-2888.
Our grandson, is married and named his first born son Benjamin;  we
recently received a letter from our Benjamin's close friend David May and
they just had their first boy and they named him Benjamin.
If you receive this I hope you will answer and keep in touch.
My e-mail address is <miztillie at Juno.com
Fondly-Tillie Pius