jmu & district 7 announcements

Pete Bsumek bsumekpk
Wed Feb 17 18:48:26 CST 1999

1.  JMU Invitational registration is 11:00-3:00PM at Baker House on the JMU
campus.

2.  District 7 registration is 1:00-2:30PM at Baker House on the JMU Campus.

3.  The District 7 Committee meeting (1:00-2:00PM) will also be at Baker House.

Directions to Baker House:  Turn left out of the HoJo's parking lot on to
Port Republic Rd.  Go to the 3rd light and turn right on to S. Main St.  Go
through on light, over the railroad tracks and look for Baker House on your
left (851 S. Main St.).  Park in back.

The HoJo's is located at exist 245 (the JMU exist) off of I-81.

Weather casters now calling for mostly rain this weekend, chance of snow.