DSR-TKA

Deon Garner se_region
Wed Feb 17 14:39:57 CST 1999

Can someone forward to me the specifics of DSR?  I am interested in
knowing what events will be held (debate, divisions of debate, IEs,
parli, etc.); the dates, the times, etc.  If there is an email version
of the invite, I would love to get a hold of it.  Or, you can either
forward a copy of it to Coach McGrady by snail mail.

Thanks,

Broderick McGrady, Director
Forensics Program
Morehouse College