Novice Nationals Entries

Scott Deatherage lsd041
Tue Feb 23 14:26:27 CST 1999

To date, here is what I have.  IF YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED, PLEASE DO SO ASAP.
If I have this wrong, please correct me ASAP.  Thanks.  SD

Baylor:

        Team:  Michael Kabat and Robert Little

        Judge:  Karla Leeper

Berkeley:

        Team:  Nathan Haratani and Randy Luskey
        Team:  Condy Creek and Ivo Keller

        Judge:  Dave Arnett (4), Hire (4, Maybe)

Harvard:

        Team:  Andrew Bradt and Eun Young Choi
        Team:  Eddie Bruce and Doug Shively

        Judges:  Sherry Hall (4), Dallas Perkins (4)

Iowa:

        Team:  Josh Kreamer and Peter McCollum

        Judge:  Bill Trapani (4)

Michigan:

        Team:  Matt Cannon and Carl Sammartino
        Team:  Andriana Midence and Tim Stucka

        Judge:  Steve Mancuso (4), Hire (4, Maybe)

Michigan State:

        Team:  Joel Aizen and Austin Carson
        Team:  Beth Bailey and Anjali Vats

        Judges:  Will Repko (4), John Sullivan (4)

Northwestern:

        Team:  Jeff Gaunt and April Lane

        Judge:  Staff (4)

Southern California:

        Team:  Jordan Hurder and Chris MacFarlane
        Team:  Andy Silverman and John Kephart

        Judge:  Anne Marie Todd

UMKC:

        Team:  Chris Matheney and Kasia Rutledge
        Team:  Clint Clevenger and Kelly Winfrey

        Judges:  Dave Kingston (4), Brent Siemers (4)

Wake Forest:

        Team:  Chris DeVault and Mike Perry
        Team:  Jon Kimbo and Andrea Will

        Judge:  Aaron Harmon (8)