Northwestern

Jared Ellis jrellis
Thu Feb 25 12:02:46 CST 1999

Could Trace from Northwestern e-mail me, I could use a little help.

Jared Ellis
Lewis and Clark

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:18:15 -0500
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: "Robert D. Klingler" <orb at ATLANTIC.NET>
Subject: Re: SE/SEC Regionals TIMES

Regardless of how the vote turns out, for those of you looking for another 9-3-6
tournament in the SouthEast region to prepare for any of the National
Tournaments, don't forget the University of Florida next weekend, March 5-7th.

We'll be featuring six rounds in both open and novice using the 9-3-6 time
format.

For more information, you can check out the full invitation at
http://grove.ufl.edu/~debate/swing/

Rob

Robert D. Klingler
orb at atlantic.net