Question

Jason E. Stone jestone
Mon Feb 1 14:09:40 CST 1999

My advice would be to start out by looking at security assistance issues
as they relate to Russia.  Lots of the security assistance literature
talks about threats from drug traffickers.  Possibly an advocate writes
about solving or decreasing Russian mafia influence through training of
Russian police or the lending of crime fighting equipment.

Just some random thoughts don't know if it will help.  I know that the
impact cards to Russian Mafia are very rhetorically powerful and terribly
scary so it you could fashion a solvency story it would be a great case.

Jason Stone
Asst. Director of Debate
MTSU