We Need a New Exec Secretary

Terry West west
Sun Apr 2 18:04:39 CDT 2000

OK, Bear, it's time someone called you to task for your continued ridiculous statements.

Let's hear some examples of your marvelous leadership.  District IX NDT tournament really went swell, didn't it?

Hey everyone, post up.  Who's following Bear to debate perfection-land?

Terry West
SUU

In a message dated 03/30/2000 9:19:08 AM Mountain Standard Time, West at suu.edu