Graduate Opportunities at UNT

Joshua Hoe ifjxh
Tue Apr 4 13:12:08 CDT 2000

Hello,

This is a letter begging people who are graduating but have not yet decided
where they want to attend graduate school to save the community from having
to have me judge every round next year and look into starting your graduate
studies at UNT.

Our current graduate assistant Tara Tate has done extremely well but sadly
is leaving for greener PHD pastures.  We place very well (Tara for instance
has been accepted at the #2 and #3 rhetoric programs in the USA).

Our squad has cleared at both the NDT and CEDA nationals for at least the
last four years (Mark would know the details for sure) and we should have a
very exciting year next year with some exciting returning debaters and some
new additions.

Anyway, the main point is that nobody wants a tired grumpy Josh Hoe on the
circuit any more than they have to.....so think of it as a public service
and write me at this address.....We want you :)

Josh

Joshua B. Hoe
University of North Texas