Bio Ethics Case Study (Response to Katy-Gendered argumenation)

Katy Kasmai kkasmai1
Wed Apr 12 23:10:07 CDT 2000

I have been overwhelmed by about 6 long email responses to this
debate.  please bare with me as i manage some sort of response....

furthermore, i will be posting my responses to each indivdual email at
this URL:

http://www.cgss.org/seminar1_frm.htm

its a Debate forum....i am attempting to prevent your email in box from
being potentially swamped, as these are contraversial views.
allow me tonight and tomorrow to get my responses posted....please check
the website frequently for updates.

Katy Kasmai
George Mason University
GMU DEBATE Team
Information Technology & Engineering School Senator
Fairfax, VA