LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!

Krueger mkrueger
Thu Apr 27 14:00:59 CDT 2000

LIVE ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW

SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2000 FROM THE DELTA CENTER IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH

TERRY "THE SALUKI" WEST

vs.

MICHAEL "BEAR" BRYANT

in a

CELEBRITY CEDA DEATH MATCH

PPV sales start May 13, 2000!  Order it today, and.....

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!*

*note--this is all in good fun.

--
Michael Krueger
Director of Debate