Shunning

erin bailey eb4pres
Fri Apr 28 13:42:38 CDT 2000

E-Debate Community,
   In the last few days, I have seen Bear unjustifiable attack numerous
people, including my very good friend Glen Prince. I know that in the name
of free speech, Tuna will not kick Bear off the list serve. So, here is my
proposal. Shun him. No matter how nasty, offensive or outright wrong Bear
is, just don't respond. If we all do this, perhaps it will be effective.
Also, if you have hotmail, block him. That way, you don't have to get any of
his nasty emails that clog up your inbox. Just a suggestion.
  Erin Bailey
  South Carolina Debate