perhaps i'm sensitive...

Katie Kauf katekauf
Fri Apr 28 12:59:36 CDT 2000

Isn't saying that Geoff would have no experience with elitism (or not
understand what it is) because he debates at MSU (and is therefore
necessarily part of the institution) the same argument as saying that men
can't understand sexism (or be discriminated against in a sexist manner)?

Katie
Mac Debate