Thanks to Weber & GSL

Omar G Guevara oguevara
Tue Jan 18 21:35:17 CST 2000

I want to extend my deepest heartfelt gratitude to both Bear, Marlow, and
Weber St. crew and the Geoff Klinger and the Utah crew.

If you missed the Weber Round Robin, you missed:

1. 6 great rounds competition
2. An outstanding venue (the ogden marriot)
3. A number of delicious banquets
4. A chance at some of the most gorgeous trophies I have ever seen in 15
years of the game.
5. An opportunity to compete against a broad range of talented teams.

If you missed GSL, you missed:

1.  8 rounds of great competition
2.  A well stocked hospitality room and timely food service.
3.  Prompt, but respectful and considerate, ballot collection.
4.  A hard working tab room that kept the tournament moving.
5.  Some of the best elim rounds I have heard all year (check out all the 2-
1 decisions)

PS-- Congrats to ASU for the impressive close out at Weber RR and to Miami
for their splendid 11-1 run to win GSL.

Gratefully Yours,

Omar

Omar G Guevara
Director of Forensics
California State University--Bakersfield