Debate Central Grad School Directory

Alfred C. Snider asnider
Fri Jan 21 13:22:48 CST 2000

We are expanding our listings for graduate study connected with
debate. Please send me basic contact information for any relevant
graduate school opportunities at your institution and we will see
that it gets listed at http://debate.uvm.edu/growgrad.html

Thanks for your help. I want to assist potential graduate students in
finding your program.

Alfred Charles Snider -- Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont
Mail: 475 Main Street, UVM, Burlington, VT 05405-4225, Phone:
802-238-8345 mobile, 802-656-0097 office, Fax: 802-656-4275; DEBATE
CENTRAL: http://debate.uvm.edu/; WORLD DEBATE INSTITUTE 2000 - make
plans now - http://debate.uvm.edu/wdi.html; Proud member of
http://www.whosim.org - "Don't just observe it, experience it!"