Myn In Debate

Kathryn Tiberius Jean-Sisko debatemyn
Tue Jan 25 21:52:11 CST 2000

You all now wonder why no one knows my name?  Jesus Christ.  This is exactly
the kind of attitude that the Myn In Debate page is criticizing.  Lord knows
that everyone in this community thought that Rachel's page, which demonized
men, masculine thinking, and other male-related properties in her
"narratives" and other portions in the page, was an excellent stand up for
the womEn in the debate communnity.  You're all a bunch of hypocrites.  God
forbid that anyone, ANYONE, out there dare to satire anything.  It's
insenstive.
I produced that web page hoping that maybe there's some consistency in this
community.  That maybe we can move on beyond gender differences, and not
give a fuck anymore.  That we can tell womEn to stop drawing attention to
their gender, blacks to stop drawing attention to their race, and
homosexuals to stop drawing attention to their sexuality, because it doesn't
really matter.  No one in this activity can just be a debater anymore.
They're either a female debater, or a minority debater, or a gay debater, or
any other list of adjectives.
Hopefully, some people who view the page will see it.  The rest of you
liberal idiots will continue to blind yourselves, and only feel rightous
indignation.  Ok.  Fine.  That's why we're in America (even though you
probably hate its white, heterosexist, hegemonic ways).
You guys grow up.
Gene