You Can't Keep Me

Vermont Debate debate
Thu Jan 27 00:46:09 CST 2000

I am stoping my part in this discussion I didn't hack your page, but feel
free to press charges. If you press itI'll eventualy find out who you
are. If that happens I'll let the people who you threatened know who you
are. After they and I figure out who you are and decide what they want to
do with that information i will then post your name to all of the debate
listservs. I will also create several web pages which have all of your
writtings on them, i will put your name all over the sites. I will also
submit these pages to as many search engines as i can.

Its unfortunate, i'm almost positive that you won't do this, but i kind of
wish you would.

Andy Ellis