Web Page Launch!

a. ryan abryan
Tue Jan 25 21:25:55 CST 2000

What exactly does it take for the community to agree to ban a
subscriber?  I am clearly not asking a rhetorical question.  As a private
list-serv, people can be removed for being vile, and I think
debatemyn at hotmail.com tops the list.

I know I missed out on all of the discussion about this.  I deleted it
because I didn't think it would be anything I'd want to see, but then I
went to see it for myself and felt like vomiting.

Andy Ryan
University of Iowa
100 Burge Hall #4405
Iowa City, IA 52242
(319) 353 1846

"Yeah?  Well, you're a self-centered tedious neurotic whose attempts at
writing are the literary equivalent of valium. "-- Anonymous