Myn In Debate

Jessica Clarke clarkeja
Wed Jan 26 03:36:13 CST 2000

Please take my picture off of your web page.  You have no permission to
post it there.  Who are you anyway?

Jessica Clarke

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:58:54 EST
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Michael Bear Bryant <MWBRYANT at AOL.COM>
Subject: Re: direct action target: myn in debate
Comments: To: debate at zoo.uvm.edu

In a message dated 1/25/00 10:46:39 PM Mountain Standard Time,
debate at ZOO.UVM.EDU writes:

> 'll put out a call for the cyber inclined.
>
>  1.Somebody should  find out who these people are or at least where
>  they are logging on from, hopefully they are smart enough to try to cover
>  this up but maybe not, i'll work on it but if somebody else can figure it
>  out then out these people .
>
>  2. HACK the website. If they won't take it down take it down for them, if
>  it doesn't violate the xoom conditions make it violate the xoom
>  conditions.
>
>  3. Direct Action does not have to reamin in the cyber world if these
>  people can be outed then they and not just their websites can become
>  targets.
>
>  Andy

Dear Mr. Big,

Can we have a list of everything else in this world that offends you so that
we can ILLEGALLY start hacking those web pages, too?

Again, all you've done is show us why overreactions are ill-advised.

Want to insult me again in your holy war?

Strike me, loser. I'll be at NDT. Just to earn your strike. That's my direct
action campaign.

Bryant,
SAY NO TO MORALISTIC CENSORS!