GSL speaker award correction

Saint Peter stpeter666
Wed Jan 26 19:35:01 CST 2000

I have heard good things about Mr. JASON Peterson.  I
am sure David Wells and JASON Peterson were debating
at GSL.  (That Jeremy guy is a crack-pot)

B.S. Debate
:P

http://im.yahoo.com

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 20:00:13 +0000
To: Team Topic Debating in America <EDEBATE at LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: "Jennifer L. Rigdon" <rigdon at DOSA.WUSTL.EDU>
Subject: Seeking a jv swing partner for siu!

Due to a last minute change, I'm in need of a swing partner for one of
my debaters.  He has h.s. exper., but has never debated college until
now....if you have an interested student, please backchannel me asap!
Thanks a bunch!
jen rigdon
Wash U St. Louis