[eDebate] KCKCC Debate Tournament Notice

Darren Elliott delliott
Tue Sep 10 15:52:04 CDT 2002

Kansas City Kansas Community College is pleased to announce that we will be
hosting our 1st annual Debate Tournament on October 11th-13th.  KCK is easy
to get to and is in the Heart of the Midwest.  If you would like to attend
or think you might want to attend, please keep us in mind.  I will post a
full invite with all the details sometime tomorrow.

We plan to offer three divisions, 6 rounds beginning on Friday afternoon,
October 11th.

The following schools have expressed an interest in attending already.
Below are the numbers they think they might be bringing.

Teams indicating they are coming so far:

ESU     3 open   2 JV
JCCC	 4-5 teams
UMKC    3-4 teams
Mizzou  1-2 teams
KSU     3 JV  1 open? 1 novice?
WSU     4-5 teams
KCKCC   2-3 teams

Look for the full invite tomorrow and we hope you will join us in October
in lovely Kansas City, Kansas.  If you have questions, please email me back
at this email address!

Darren Elliott
"Chief"
Director of Debate