[eDebate] KCKCC Tour. Hotel Note

DARREN ELLIOTT elliottdarren
Thu Sep 12 18:03:05 CDT 2002

For those of you coming to the KCKCC Tournament in October, I posted the
invite yesterday with the new host hotel, Hilton Garden Inn, listed and
hopefully I came across as enthused about it.

After touring the hotel today and getting a free lunch :) I must say that
enthused doesnt quite describe it.  The rooms are fantastic and something I
did not know until today is that each room has instant FREE high speed
internet access.  No annoying dial-up problems when you need to get online.
The 24 hour pool and spa with attached workroom is also top notch.  The
hotel is something you would expect to pay a lot more for then you will be
paying.  They are taking great care of us so please take care of them.  The
tournament rate should be in their computers tomorrow-ask for KCKCC Debate
and if you need help, Ron Johnson is the contact.  With the huge convention
center attached I imagine this is a relationship we will continue with this
hotel for a long time.

Just my thoughts,
Chief

Darren Elliott