[eDebate] Entries for KCKCC/please send numbers

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Sep 23 17:05:00 CDT 2002

Here are the tentative numbers I have from people so far for the KCKCC
tournament, October 11th-13th.

Please send me an idea of numbers (or names and divisions if you have them
would be great) so I can plan for breakfast and judging requirements and
the like. If you need to hire judges please try to on your own.  If you
need me to do it I need to know ASAP.  If you are bringing judges who want
to be hired PLEASE let me know soon.  Also, once you know your numbers for
entries and judging fees or not, email me and I will tell you how to make
out the check for entries.  We have to keep our own books so this may be
different then making it to the school directly which you are used to
doing.  When you email me I will send a confirmation so if you dont receive
confirmaiton, email me again or call me.  The only confirmation I have sent
is to Ken D since I know names and numbers from him.

Thanks,
Darren
"Chief"
KCKCC