[eDebate] Caselist Info Online

Stefan.Bauschard bauschar
Thu Sep 26 10:46:04 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,

All of the caselist information that has been posted to edebate, that I have
collected, and that has been given to me by others has been posted to the
caselist at planetdebate.com  To access the material, simply register as a
member, or sign on if you already have, and view the material. You can browse
it by clicking on the yellow highlighted link for the caselist information
that you are interested in or you can download it in five chunks.

Please check to be sure that the information that is available on you is
correct. If not, email me and I'll correct it.  Also, please consider adding
any relevant information that you have.  Last year, only about 20% of
individuals who used the caselist information contributed.  We could use some
more contributions this year.

We are in the process of making a few modifications so you can see the most
recent changes in one place. I'll notify you of that when it happens.

When registering, please take a minute to include your judge philosophy in
your profile so that debaters can download it before tournaments.

Thank you,

Stefan