[eDebate] West Point Debate Tournament

Reeves, Derek x34504b3 x34504
Thu Sep 26 16:32:45 CDT 2002

	The United States Military Academy at West Point  will be hosting
our annual tournament on  01-03 November. The tournament will offer six
preliminary rounds and appropriate elimination rounds in novice, junior
varsity, and open divisions  The West Point Tournament typically attracts
sixty to seventy-five teams from around the country.  This year we
anticipate that we will continue to draw large numbers of outstanding
competitors from around the nation.  We look forward to seeing you at West
Point in November.

Information regarding pre-registration can be sent to Captain Reid Sawyer
at:
phone# (845)938-3247
fax# (845)938- 4563
email Reid.sawyer at usma.edu
Information
West Point Debate Tournament

Date:  01 -03 November 2002

Schedule:   The tournament will tentatively have the format of one round on
Friday, four on Saturday, and one preliminary round,
brunch, and out rounds on Sunday.

Accommodations:   There will not be a tournament hotel; however, Army Debate
will block rooms at a few hotels/motels.

When Army Debate blocks the hotels/motels, we will give our best description
of the options.  Recommendations are not endorsed by the Military Academy or
the US Army.  .
Holiday Inn, Ft. Montgomery 	(845)446-4277
Hampton Inn, Newberg 	(845)567-9100
Comfort Inn, Newberg		(845)677-9100