[eDebate] Hello All

Duane Hyland privethedge
Mon Sep 2 07:13:57 CDT 2002

Hi, Deon,

Welcome ot the State of Virginia, and VHSL debate.

The UVA tournament is normally held over the weekend of the Martin Luther King holiday, on that Friday/Saturday. I'm not sure how you get an invite though. I would imagine if you called the Society at UVA, they'd send you one, or, you'd get one through the VHSL There will also be a tournament up this way at George Mason University on January 10/11.

Hope to see you around the state.

Duane

"You may be whatever you resolve to be." Thomas J. Jackson