[eDebate] dear W, please RESIGN NOW

Jack Stroube stroube
Tue Jul 15 00:12:47 CDT 2003

mr. bush,

i have CCed you on a post to the FREE SPEECH list serv www.ndtceda.com. your
resignation is wanted by the majority of debaters in the academic debate
community.   the reason is that debaters are not as easy to trick with crappy arguments
as the stupid religious right who are the only ones left who still support you.   debaters
follow the news and that is why a petition for karl rove signed by hundreds of debaters
was read on the floor of the congress on 7-11-03.

http://www.pitt.edu/~gordonm/Petition/PetitionCR.pdf

it is my suggestion that you resign before the independent investigations reveal
corruption rampant in the white house and destroy popular trust in american
democracy.   sooner or later, EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNOW THAT YOU KNEW THE NIGER
EVIDENCE WAS CRAP LIKE CBSNEWS SAID LAST THURSDAY BEFORE YOUR ADVISORS
FAILED IN TRYING TO PASS THE HOT POTATO TO TENET AND THE CIA:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/25/eveningnews/main560449.shtml

quote:
"Before the speech was delivered, the portions dealing with Iraq?s weapons of mass
destruction were checked with the CIA for accuracy, reports CBS News National Security
Correspondent David Martin.

CIA officials warned members of the President?s National Security Council staff the
intelligence was not good enough to make the flat statement Iraq tried to buy uranium
from Africa.

The White House officials responded that a paper issued by the British government
contained the unequivocal assertion: ?Iraq has ... sought significant quantities of
uranium from Africa.? As long as the statement was attributed to British Intelligence, the
White House officials argued, it would be factually accurate. The CIA officials dropped
their objections and that?s how it was delivered.

?The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant
quantities of uranium from Africa,? Mr. Bush said.

The statement was technically correct, since it accurately reflected the British paper. But
the bottom line is the White House knowingly included in a presidential address
information its own CIA had explicitly warned might not be true." unquote

HOT POTATO TO THE CIA FAILS.  APPROVAL OF THE WORDING IN YOUR SPEECH IS
IRRELEVANT IF IT WAS ACCOMPANIED BY WARNINGS THAT THE EVIDENCE FOR THE
CLAIM BLOWS.  YOU ARE TRYING TO REWRITE HISTORY WITH TRITENESS.  ONLY STUPID
PEOPLE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY THINK THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THE NIGER
FORGERY JUST BECAUSE THE CIA APPROVED THE WORDING.  SADLY ENOUGH, IT IS ONLY
STUPID PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT SEE YOUR MORAL IDIOCY.

look W, you are the worst lying president in the history of the united states.   your
wetdream idol, tricky dick nixon, was smart and resigned before it was too late.   you
would be wise to follow his example.   we are sick and tired of your lack of intelligence,
your constant incomplete sentences with broken engligh, and mostly your inability to
defend your policy positions with sound argumentation.  you are the king of
oversimplification that is dumbing down america.   i encourage democrats in the senate
who are questioning tenet this week to ask him about thursday's CBSNEWS report and
delve into the technical specifics of what happened instead of letting you off the hook
with a bullshit alibi that is no good as the article explains.

please forward this edebate post to all friends of democracy and enemies of today's
adolf hilter, george worst president bush.   i EXPECT readers on this list and signers of
the petition including salzburg mike korcok the clown to email mr. pusillanimous @
president at whitehouse.gov.  we are going to surround you with the intelligent,
democratic debate that you suck at.   we are going to strengthen our rapport with
democrats leading the investigation advising them on strategy and feeding them the
right questions until you admit that you are biggest disgrace in the history of
democracy.  we know that you resent the congress which is a check and balance against
your tyrannical authority but until you declare overt military dictatorship you are
stuck being responsible to the people and their loss of confidence in your reign.

already mr. DWI Bush, you have established a pattern of lies that ranks you with thugs
like al capone.   you lied to reporter wayne slater in 1998 about your criminal record.
we don't need a sloppy, lying drunk like you behind the wheel of the nation as a puppet
for evil oil interests.   your moral character is weak.   your bravado is just an old boy
fascist front:

http://www.bushnews.com/dwi2.htm

"Let's be realistic: The brouhaha over Dubya's DUI isn't about a 24-year-old drunk-
driving bust. It's about how little American voters know about this man and the many
questions about him that remain unanswered. When Gov. George W. Bush first hinted
about a presidential run, the presidential scion was applauded for his candor about "his
troubled youth." But questions about details were answered with "when I was young and
irresponsible, I was young and irresponsible," a mantra that won him a bye on critical
matters.Bush flatly refused to answer questions related to cocaine, though he was eager
to talk about the redemption that led him to quit alcohol at age 40.   Now we learn that
when Bush spoke about seeing the light, he never mentioned that it was a flashing red
one 10 years before he supposedly stopped drinking. In 1996, when he was called for
jury duty, his attorney (whom Bush later made Supreme Court Justice Al Gonzales)
argued that since the governor might be asked to grant clemency, the potential conflict
should excuse him. And on his prospective juror form, Bush skipped questions about
his criminal record.Once off the pool, reporters asked Bush about his own arrests, and
the Washington Post quoted him saying: "I do not have a perfect record as a youth.
When I was young, I did a lot of foolish things."

In 1998, Dallas Morning News reporter Wayne Slater specifically asked Bush about his
arrest record after information surfaced that he was arrested for disorderly conduct in
1966 when, as a student at Yale, he was busted for snatching a Christmas wreath in
New Haven, Conn. "Asked whether he had been arrested on anything 'after 1968,'" Slater
wrote, "the governor replied, 'No.'" Slater recalled that Bush seemed ready to change his
response when Karen Hughes, his spokeswoman, stopped the conversation. After a
Maine TV reporter broke the DUI story Thursday, Bush initially questioned the story's
timing before Hughes stepped in to tell reporters that Dubya had been totally open
about his past and hadn't spoken of this bust because he wasn't asked.

When Slater disputed this, Hughes first said that his 1998 interview was off the record,
but Slater denied that too, Jake Tapper reported for Salon.com. Hughes then said that
since Slater's interview hadn't been reported, the governor was still clean. But Slater's
account was reported in a New Republic bio of Hughes. Hughes finally defended Bush's
truthfulness, Tapper added, by saying that since Slater "was left with the impression that
there had been some sort of incident ? an accurate ? a truthful impression that there
had been ..." another arrest."

Come on. The truth is that Bush's warts and blemished past have been shielded by an
overzealous staff quick to loudly denounce any unwelcome questions as personal
intrusions.  Before Tuesday, Bush should fully explain this and any other arrests and
flatly deny or admit his use of drugs. Bush should also answer charges detailed by the
Boston Globe that while in the Texas Air National Guard he was missing for at least a
year before he was given an early honorable discharge.

He is, after all, interviewing for the job of president and commander-in-chief. --Carlos
Guerra, San Antonio Express-News, 11/5/00

you have been caught lying at least twice now.   we know that you have lied infinitely
more times and believe that you are totally untrustworthy with nefarious ulterior motives
to bring the far right into power.  your allegiance to franklin graham, jerry falwell and
the world council of churches is fucking sick.   please RESIGN NOW.  the debate
movement to impeach the president is growing.   there is noone left in the debate
community who will even try to put up an argument in your defense because the case
for your statement about iraq buying uranium from niger in the state of the union
address is so pitiful that it does not withstand the scrutiny that debate analysis accepts
as a standard.

LASTLY, I PROPOSE A NATIONALLY TELEVISED MOCK IMPEACHMENT HEARING
CONDUCTED BY MEMBERS OF THE ACADEMIC DEBATE COMMUNITY BOTH HIGH SCHOOL
AND COLLEGIATE TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR TOTAL ARGUMENTATIVE PUSILLANIMITY.   W
STANDS FOR WEAKNESS THAT IS CRUSHING US FOREIGN POLICY CREDIBILITY AROUND
THE GLOBE NO MATTER WHERE YOU TRY TO HIDE FROM THE CONGRESS.   ANYONE
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A MOCK IMPEACHMENT HEARING PLEASE
BACKCHANNEL ME AND WE WILL SET IT UP.

thank all of you for your time.

jack stroube, formerly w St. Marks School of Texas Debate and UT Austin Debate
http://www.ndtceda.com
Phallus Jerkins Dabait League