[eDebate] ans Sanchez

Michael Korcok mmk_savant
Fri Jul 18 17:07:44 CDT 2003

thanks for the props for "assmouth".  came up with it myself.
thought about getting a copyright.
noticed lots of other people had used it before I did.
i had to give up on the idea of copyrighting it because of that.

as you might remember, i wrote the definitive biography of Jack Stroube.
the story of his tragic assmouth existence from beginning to end.
i first called Jack Stroube an "assmouth" in that biography's opening
line:
"something special for the resident anti-semitic psychotic assmouth of
edebate."
this is a link to that biography:
http://www.ndtceda.com/archives/200305/0065.html

as to Assjack's anti-semitism.  try not to be your usual dolt self this
time, Sanchez.
i don't call Stroube an anti-semite because he criticizes Israel and
embraces Palestinian Arabs.
i call him an anti-semite because his words reveal a hatred of Jews.  or
have you just missed all of it?

* Assjack's only regular news source is Rense.  most of his crap is
cited to there.

Rense is an anti-semitic fuck.  here is the link to his "anti-zionism"
page: http://www.rense.com/Datapages/zionismdata.htm .
Jack's defense will be "I hate the BAD jews, not ALL jews."  my answer
is: "go fuck yourself.  your argument is EXACTLY the same excrement as
on THIS page from Rense: http://www.rense.com/general35/how.htm  ."  it
is the exact same line that Hitler and Goebbels used.

What does it take Sanchez?  Does Assjack have to continuously cite the
Klan or the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem before you get it?   or is it just
that Stroube criticizes Israel and embraces Arafat, you criticize Israel
and embrace Arafat, which is enough for you to make any and every excuse
for a fellow-traveller?

*Assjack blamed Jews for the 9/11 attacks, arguing it was a
cia-mossad-jew conspiracy in the fall of 2001.  this anti-semitic
nonsense went on for months.

among the many items of interest in that obvious pile of stank was
Assjack's defense of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion after he
repeatedly cited La Voz de Aztlan for the accusations, another
anti-semitic site ( http://aztlan.net/ ) which praised the Protocols
(here is the link to their copy: http://aztlan.net/protocols.htm).  D.
Klein went after Assjack for citing the official rag of the Nation of
Aztlan and Stroube defended La Voz and the Protocols
here:  ( http://ndtceda.com/archives/200112/0389.html ).  READ IT
SANCHEZ.  what's it take, dumbass?

Oh, by way of postscript, Assjack dipped into the Nation of Aztlan well
again in March 02 when he posted his "Israel Harvesting Palestinian
Youth Organs" story ( http://www.ndtceda.com/archives/200203/0410.html
).  A self-consciously updated blood-libel of Jews.  DO YOU SEE YET?
also among the many items of interest in Assjack's "Jews did 9/11" crud
was his "mo dat mossad dit it 9/11 rap" (
<http://ndtceda.com/archives/200112/0497.html>
http://ndtceda.com/archives/200112/0497.html ), a story from
globalfire.tv ( <http://globalfire.tv/nj/e2001/politics/wtc_mossad.htm>
http://globalfire.tv/nj/e2001/politics/wtc_mossad.htm ) entitled "The
attacks on New York and Washington were an Israeli-engineered attempt at
a coup against the government of the United States* .  globalfire.tv is
a front for the National Journal, a German Fascist rag. HERE, READ IT
SANCHEZ:  http://globalfire.tv/nj/english.htm .  When you are done
throwing up, ask yourself why Stroube is doing this.
*Assjack posted the Lani Brenner series about how "Zionists"
collaborated with Hitler.  It isn't so much THAT Brenner is a fool (he
is) as that Stroube went out of his way to blame Jews (Zionist Jews) for
the Holocaust.  GET IT YET?
Finally, as for your ABSURD attempt at equivocation, that I am an
anti-semite because I support the occupation of Palestine, shove it up
your ass, KiddieDiddler.  I am a supporter of a 2 state solution and
have been since before you were hatched.  Also, you presume that
believing that Yasser Arafat is a horror entails having ANY animus
towards Palestinian Arabs generally.  grow up, Sanchez.
Michael Korcok