[eDebate] UNI entries -- last message

Catherine Palczewski Catherine.Palczewski
Wed Sep 17 10:50:57 CDT 2003

Greetings folks,

TODAY is the last day to enter the UNI tournament.

If you think you have entered the tournament, please check the website
to make sure things are accurate.

http://commweb.fullerton.edu/jbruschke/web/index.aspx

If you want to enter the tournament, please do so through the same
website.  So far, I have heard of no problems, and the initial download
was a breeze.  Entry will be disabled on Wednesday, September 17
4:00pm.  Any changes that occur after that time should be emailed
directly to me: palczewski at uni.edu

If you want to check updates of UNI entries, go to the entry
website: click "view tournament calendar" and then click "view entries"
for the
UNI tournament.

Finally,  if you have not made hotel reservations, please do so.

The Tournament Hotel for the UNI tournament will be the Ramada Inn and
Convention Center, at 4th and Commercial in Waterloo (just a 15 minute
drive to the university). Registration for the debate tournament,
release of debate pairings each morning, and the coaches' reception in
the evening, will all be held at the Ramada Inn. Please contact the
Ramada Inn directly for reservations: (319) 233-7560. The tournament
rate is a flat $60.00 per room. When you call, tell them you are
attending the UNI Season Opener. The hotel is only guaranteeing the
availability of our block through August 31, so make your reservations
early. Please plan on staying at the Ramada, as we need to use the block

of rooms to maintain complementary access to the Convention Center.

See ya in a couple days,

cate palczewski
UNI