[eDebate] uvarov on the tunguska explosions

Jack Stroube stroube
Sat Sep 20 20:49:09 CDT 2003

here lies an important interview w the valerie uvarov, head of the UFO department of the
russian govt.  tunguska is an extremely interesting development--ain't exactly
shambhala but what the hell.   we may enter contact w aliens soon at the site.
international cooperation is being saught by the "open and honest" russian govt on the
forthcuming expedition which will be the third of its kind.   i encourage debaters
interested in the subject to contact the russian govt and participate in the expedition.

http://www.rense.com/general41/ds.htm

Russian Government
 & Current UFO Activity
 An Interview with Valery Uvarov By Graham Birdsall
 ? by Graham W. Birdsall ? 2003
 Quest Publications International Limited
 www.ufomag.co.uk.
 Extracted from Nexus Magazine - June-July 2003
 9-20-3

The following extracts were transcribed from a filmed   interview with Valery Uvarov, of
Russia's National Security Academy, conducted   by Graham W. Birdsall, Editor of the
UK-based UFO Magazine. The interview   took place at the 12th International UFO
Congress Convention and Film Festival,   held February 2-8, 2003, in Laughlin, Nevada,
USA.
?
Graham Birdsall (GB): What is your official title?
?
Valery Uvarov (VU): I am head of the Department of UFO   Research, Science and
Technical, National Security Academy, based in St   Petersburg, Russia.
?
GB: This, then, is an official Russian government agency?
?
VU: Absolutely. I am answerable to two people above me.   They are answerable to the
next person above them, who is our President   [Putin].
?
GB: What exactly is your remit?
?
VU: Our research efforts are divided into two parts.   Firstly, we are constantly analysing
data coming in from all over the world.   We then extract what we consider to be the
most interesting information   through our database-which is yellow, which is red. This,
then, is released   to various departments throughout Russia. The other aspect of our
research   stemmed from asking the question: do UFOs exist or not? For sure, we know
they exist, but what is behind their activity, their interest? This is   the most important
issue for us, and what we mostly focus our investigations   on.
?
GB: There is active co-operation between NASA and Russian   aerospace officials at a
technical, scientific and maybe even military   level. Do you liaise or have ties with
organisations similar to your own   overseas?
?
VU: I can tell you, truthfully, that just a couple of   days before I flew to the United States
I had a meeting with my ... let's   say, my bosses. And they said they are very interested
in co-operating   with other organisations ... let's say, our friends in the West. So, I   can
tell you that this particular mission is at the starting point. I am   charged with finding
the right people. When this is done, and the next   stage is activated, we can make some
concrete steps.
?
GB: Earlier, off camera, you alluded to some important   developments concerning the
Tunguska explosion of 1908. For the record,   can you tell us why you now believe you
know the cause?
?
VU: It is not so much a case of belief; we know what   caused it. It was a meteor, but a
meteor that was destroyed by ... let's   say, a missile. The missile was generated by a
material installation. We   don't know who constructed it, but it was built long, long ago
and is situated   in Siberia, several hundred kilometres north of Tunguska. I can tell you
that our investigation has revealed more than one explosion at Tunguska.   Let me share
something with you. The last time that this installation shot   down a meteor was on 24/
25 September last year. The Americans ... they   have three bases ... they, too, noticed
this explosion. [Editor's Ref:   See New Scientist vol 178 issue 2399 - 14 June 2003]
?
GB: Forgive me, but some will say this sounds like science   fiction.
?
VU: Graham, you know that when we talk about the truths   that lie behind this subject,
we only do so with those who have an understanding   of the responsibility that goes
with it. And you know that we are dealing   with a technology much further ahead of our
own-one capable of doing things   that we cannot.
?
GB: Can you be more specific about the location of this   installation?
?
VU: Look for the site of the Tunguska explosion. To the   southeast is the very large and
famous Lake Baikal. Beyond that, to the   north, is a huge and barren territory covering
100,000 kilometres. Hardly   anyone lives there. There are no towns or cities. Here is
where we located   the installation ...
?
GB: Are you aware of strange stories or rumours concerning   the so-called "Planet X"? If
some new and heavenly body had entered   our solar system, astronomers would surely
detect it and declare its presence.
?
VU: I cannot speak for astronomers in the West, but astronomers   within our Academy
tell us we have nothing to fear. I have heard people   talk about a rotation figure of
3,600 years for this planet, which is in   a similar orbit to that of the Earth but behind
the Sun. We know that this   planet and the installation in Siberia are closely connected.
Let me say   that we believe that this installation is keeping that planet in a stable
orbit. If that planet were to move, to shift orbit, the entire solar system   would become
unstable. Those of us in the Academy are sure that this planet   is inhabited, and that
this installation is designed to protect them and   us. We are sure that nothing
dangerous will happen. Everything is under   control.
?
Our investigations have shown that the Earth has a pulse-a   finely tuned frequency that
affects everything, every living thing. Some   12,500 years ago, this pulse corresponded
to 360 days of the year-study   the old Egyptian calendar-but then an asteroid struck
the Earth. We believe   the orbit of the Earth was altered, artificially, to compensate for
this.   Our planet moved further away from the Sun, to a frequency pulse of 365.
?
This has taught us to believe that we have friends-friends   who watch over us, silently.
They did not allow then, nor will they allow   now, any planet, comet or asteroid to strike
and destroy the Earth. This,   for us, is now absolutely clear.
?
Those who wish to weaponise space ... to tell you the   truth, all of us involved in this
project feel a pain in our hearts. Here   we all are, investigating this installation and
some other stuff, material   stuff, none of which was constructed by Russians or
Americans but by someone   else, someone from outer space. It saddens us when we
think what could   happen if weapons are put into space.
?
Let me speak frankly. This installation has a power system,   an energy source. We have
located this. It was during the conflict in the   former Yugoslavia that we first noticed an
increase in the output of that   energy. For us, it was incredible, but we now know that
this installation   reacts to social upheaval and conflict. Part of our investigation involved
searching through ancient records and archives, and then we came across   the Echutin
Apposs Alanhor [sic] texts. We call them the Alanhor, and they   are at least 4,000 years
old. They describe the installation, in scientific   terms, as to what was taking place
there. It's amazing.
?
I have visited the area twice. The first time our equipment   detected strong levels of
radiation. I have to tell you, it was pretty   dangerous; we couldn't hide from it. The few
local inhabitants of the area   knew of the installation, of course, and they described it
to us. They   describe metal-like structures and drew them for us. We plotted everything
on a map. But these people, their families, the animals, they were suffering   from
radiation sickness.
?
The radiation levels have been continuously monitored   for the past six years, and now
everyone-including the animals-has left   the forest. Let me tell you something about
the Tunguska explosion-something   that has never been spoken of before. Two months
before the explosion,   every living animal fled the region. It was as if the installation
had   powered up to deal with the asteroid. With that came an increase in radiation.
The same thing is happening now, today.
?
GB: Are there any plans to mount another expedition to   the area and to visit the
installation?
?
VU: The radiation is a factor but, yes, another expedition   is planned for later this year.
Look, we want to be open and honest about   this. We welcome international
participation, but the people we invite   must be responsible in the eyes of the world. We
want people who are honest,   open-minded and transparent, who are eager and willing
to co-operate and   exchange and then disseminate the scientific data. I invite you,
Graham,   to come to Russia and visit the installation as an observer.
?
GB: I would be honoured. Thank you.
?
VU: You can tell people that we, Russia, have decided   that it is time that other people
should know about this, and not just   a few.
?
Editor's Note:
This interview first appeared in the April 2003 edition   of UFO Magazine, published by
Quest Publications International Limited,   Valley Farm Way, Wakefield Road, Stourton,
Leeds, LS10 1SE, England, United   Kingdom, <http://www.ufomag.co.uk/
>www.ufomag.co.uk.
?
Extracted from Nexus Magazine,
<http://www.nexusmagazine.com/1004.conts.html>Volume   10, Number 4 (June-July
2003)
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia.
<mailto:editor at nexusmagazine.com>editor at nexusmagazine.com
Telephone: +61 (0)7 5442 9280; Fax: +61 (0)7 5442 9381
>From our web page at:
<http://www.nexusmagazine.com/>www.nexusmagazine.com

http://www.ndtceda.com
Phallus Jerkins Dabait League