[eDebate] Laissez-faire travel schedules?

Frappier, Glen frappier
Sat Sep 13 16:47:31 CDT 2003

 damn....i'm losing my mind. thanks also to Pepperdine for making the
committment to the west.

glen

-----Original Message-----
From: Frappier, Glen
To: 'Ken DeLaughder '; 'Zompetti at aol.com '
Cc: 'eDebate at ndtceda.com '
Sent: 9/13/2003 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: [eDebate] Laissez-faire travel schedules?

When I posted earlier on our efforts at promoting more west coast debate
I should have mentioned the other schools, who traditionally travel
nationally this weekend, who are joining in our efforts. USC, Weber, and
Wyoming also agree with me and are supporting our shindig out west. I
should mention that Gordon Stables was one of the folks present at the
original meeting among west coast coaches (took place over breakfast at
Baylor last year) who was a staunch advocate of creating a west coast
opener.  I appreciate the efforts of all the west coast coaches
supporting my tournaments.

Glen