[eDebate] NYUDL Tournament on Saturday, Jan. 10th -- $$Judges Needed$$

Jmara17 at aol.com Jmara17
Sun Jan 4 14:50:21 CST 2004

Judges Needed for NYUDL #5 at Hunter College!

The New York Urban Debate League is hosting its next tournament on Saturday,
January 10, 2004. We are in need of judges for this event as many of our
regular judges will be out of town for the winter break. Hunter College is located
on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. If you are able to attend, please reply
to this email at your earliest convenience. Additional details below. Thank
you.

What: NY Urban Debate League Tournament

Where: Hunter College
??????????? 695 Park Avenue
??????????? NY, NY 10021

When: January 10, 2004.
Breakfast begins at 8:30. All judges must arrive by 9:00 am!

Who: Triple division tournament (Junior High, Novice, and Advanced)

Judge Availability

*All judges will receive $15 per round for this UDL tournament!

Included in the message should be the following:
- Full name (First and last)
- Debate Affiliations (Current)
- Brief Description of your debate background (2-4 sentences)

If you are unable to attend but know of others who may be interested and
available, please forward this email to them. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!!

Je'Mara J. Atwood

I hope to see you on January 10th!

Je'Mara J. Atwood
Special Projects Officer
IMPACT Coalition
Office (212) 702 0944
Fax (212) 471 8664

Help us have an IMPACT. Support debate in schools and in your community.