[eDebate] You're an Idiot, Jack (was confederate fag eats shit)

Christopher Cooper ccooper
Thu Jan 8 13:19:05 CST 2004

You're an idiot, Jack.

Your calling Dean a confererate fag and your ridiculous questioning of my
queerness means you should apologize to me for comments that are "on par
with Rev. Jackson's 'Hymie Town' ignorance."

Pot meet kettle.

You're an idiot, Jack.

The only people who think Dean was a racist for saying that southern whites
with confederate flags in the pick-up trucks should be voting Democrat
because they have the same economic interests as inner-city blacks are the
guys he is beating in the election and total dumbfucks like you.

Everybody else understood what he was saying.  And most agree with the
sentiment.

You're an idiot, Jack.

I was on vacation, yes.  But it was a sort of working vacation.  I developed
a whole new network of Out for Dean supporters in New Jersey, visited the
Burlington headquarters, and also got in some time snowboarding at
Sugarbush.  It was a short rest though.  Hosted the Dean Meet-Up last night
at which we hand-wrote letters to undecided voters in Iowa and New Mexico.
Doing a literature drop for the DC primaries on Saturday morning.  Speaking
at a rally with DC council members that afternoon.  Off to Iowa to visit 17
different LGBT venues next weekend and attend the caucuses.  Big party on
the 19th to celebrate wiping the floor with your guy, who just cried uncle
in Iowa.

But that's the difference between you and me, Stomboli (and I suspect the
big difference between Clark supporters and Dean volunteers).  Your support
of Clark is an excercise in political calculation.  My support of Dean is an
exercise in political participation.

I'm not so star-struck with my guy as you seem to be with yours.

Tell us, AssJack, why do you agree with Clark on:

+ Leaving  "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"
+ Constitutional amendment to ban flag burning
+ Approval of vouchers on an "experimental" basis
+ Fundraising for the Bush-Cheney team as late as March, 2003

Let's just start there.

"I would have been a Republican if Karl Rove had returned my phone calls." -
Wesley Clark

You're an idiot, Jack

Coop
www.OutforDean.com