[eDebate] Thank You Texas (fwd)

Sarah J. Snider ssnider
Mon Jan 12 14:44:43 CST 2004

Rae Lynn Schwartz asked me to post this.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:06:46 EST
From: Rlaschwartz at aol.com
To: ssnider at zoo.uvm.edu
Subject: Thank You Texas

Chris, Brian, UNT and UTD squads:

On behalf of the University of Iowa I want to thank both schools for a
wonderful swing. Not only did both tournaments run really smoothly, the
accommodations were both nice and affordable. The hospitality was amazing. Both
tournaments provided great breakfasts (the toasters were wonderful) and lunches making
it possible for our debaters to extend their meal money beyond Wendy's.
Moreover, not only was the food great, but the tournament staff was always ready to
help, and a special thanks to Scott Herndon for making last minute
accommodations for us. Overall, we really enjoyed the trip to Texas and hope you will
continue the tradition.

                Rae Lynn Schwartz

raelynn-schwartz at uiowa.edu
Assistant Coach