[eDebate] IMPORTANT: Check your web entries

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Wed Jan 14 09:57:58 CST 2004

While updating the results on the website last week, I uploaded the backup copy rather than the most recent version of the database.  As a result, I had 2 copies of the backup and no copies of the original left.  The result is that about a week's worth of entries were deleted.

If you used the on-line entry system, especially for Northwestern and Baylor, please go to the website and double-check your entry.  If your entry doesn't appear, simply re-enter them.  Other affected tournaments include Cap Cities, Berkeley, Chico, Navy, and WVU.

I'm currently working to retrieve the lost data; my deepest apologies for the screw-up.

Jon